Dear A-1 Customers:
At A-1 Exterminating, we work every day to protect our customers and their homes. As state and local governments have listed exterminating among essential services that can continue during Covid-19, we have enacted additional safeguards to protect our technicians and the families we serve.
- A-1 technicians are taking ongoing precautions such as the use of personal protective equipment, regular hand washing and remaining home if they feel ill or have been exposed to anyone showing viral symptoms.
- As usual before a visit to your home, a technician will call to arrange your appointment. If you are scheduled for services inside the home, the technician will ask if anyone is sick or showing viral symptoms. If so, we will postpone the service.
- Most of the services our technicians perform take place outside and do not require human contact.
- When providing services inside your home, we will use personal protective equipment including gloves, masks, shoe covers, disposable cloths and waste bags with ties when needed.
- Extra precautions have also been added in the A-1 Exterminating Office facility as well. Employees are staying safe distances apart, washing hands frequently and remaining home if they feel ill or have been exposed to anyone showing viral symptoms.
Thank you for being an A-1 Exterminating customer. We will continue to provide our essential services to protect your family and home safely and without interruption.